Sunday, April 11, 2010

Tearoom

Hi Everyone, this is Jennifer, just wanted to give a little update on the Tearoom!
I have been doing the tearoom for 5 years, and have enjoyed every minute of it!! But, my kids are getting older and doing more activities on the weekends, so it was a hard decision, but I decided to give the tearoom up. It was all just a blessing that everything fell into place, Emily was starting to do cakes and cupcakes in the tearoom, and I asked if they would be interested in the tearoom, and they jumped on it! Emily and her family have done a tearoom before, and were ready to do it again! I think they will do a great job, I wish them all the best in their new adventure!!
I also want to thank all of my tearoom customers, we (at Golightlys) have the BEST customers, and it made coming to work just all that much better!!
I will continue to be at the shop, I have a space upstairs now, so I will be working up front some, which will be weird for a while, I think!! But I know I will enjoy it, and glad I can still be a part of the store!
So, thanks again, And see you soon at Golightlys!!
Jennifer

2 comments:

  1. Jennifer, it will strange to be in the tearoom without you! Good luck with your new space and I hope to see you soon at Golightly's.
    ~Erica

    ReplyDelete